[3dem] Job advert: Postdoc position CryoEM

Panne, Daniel (Prof.) daniel.panne at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Nov 7 01:28:20 PST 2022

Dear all,

We have another open position in our Institute!

The Panne group focuses on signal processing on enhancers and how 3D genome organisation contributes to various aspects of genome function. For examples of recent work see Nature 578, 472–476 (2020); NSMB 27, 233–239 (2020); Nature 562, 538–544 (2018).

We are located at the the Leicester Institute of Structural and Chemical Biology (LISCB), a cross-disciplinary entity that brings together internationally renowned research in structural biology, single molecule approaches and chemical biology at the University of Leicester. The Institute provides access to world-class research facilities, including X-ray crystallography, biological NMR spectroscopy, single molecule microscopy and the state-of-the-art Midlands Regional Cryo-EM facility.

About you
Successful candidate should have a background in structural studies by single particle cryoEM. They must have a track record in conducting internationally competitive research. We are looking for a creative and ambitious person with good communication skills and keen to work on challenging projects.

LISCB is a flagship research institute recently established by the University of Leicester, UK. Our state-of-the-art cryoEM facility houses a TFS Titan Krios G3 equipped with a Bioquantum-K3, screening microscope and ancillary equipment. For further information and to apply please see the link below:

Research Associate (Structural Biology of Genome Regulation)<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jobs.le.ac.uk/vacancies/4527/research-associate-structural-biology-of-genome-regulation.html__;!!Mih3wA!EOSEIixAQawZbGKqjOsbRDqOuVGx5ZRmbfGXgI0naT4pD76xhHQIMJS9jcTx-vlJNTYjRUDbjHVGJWrHBGbxz6okVskxQcM$  >

Closing date is 11 December 2022.

Please get in touch if there are questions concerning this role!

All the best,

--
Daniel Panne
Professor of Structural Biology