[3dem] cryo-EM station

Parvate, Amar D amar.parvate at pnnl.gov
Tue May 24 08:32:53 PDT 2022

Hey Sofia
Not sure of an entire workstation but Nvidia used to have GPU “grants” for academic users. You have to apply and every few months or so they would give out a few GPUs to graduate students and postdocs. The program was oversubscribed even back in 2019 when I had thought of applying. You could look into that if Nvidia is still doing it although I haven’t check that GPU grant program in a long time. If at all you get a GPU grant, an existing workstation could potentially be modified assuming its compatible with GPUs.
Best
Amar