[3dem] Soundproof rack for K3 computer

Nadav Elad nadav.elad at weizmann.ac.il
Fri May 20 05:27:39 PDT 2022

Hi Terje
We have 2 soundproof racks from MS Noise, called BAI Series. One of the racks holds a K3 and a Falcon servers and the other one holds a K2 processor and server. We are happy with both. This company sell racks of different sizes and cooling capacities. I don't the details for the exact ones we bought, but can send you next week if you are interested.
Best
Nadav

--
Nadav Elad, Ph.D.