[3dem] [EXTERNAL] Soundproof rack for K3 computer

Thejusvi Ganesh tganesh at nimgs.com
Thu May 19 19:38:13 PDT 2022

One thing to consider with an active acoustic cabinet is how the pc(s) will
be powered and what voltage the cabinet's controller and fans operate on.
On our Krioses the K3 pc is powered by the Krios ups from the microscope's
power cabinet, however our Glacioses all have Falcon cameras and those
camera pcs are powered by their own 208v rack mounted upses. In the case
the pc will not be powered from the microscope and you will be using an
208v ups unit I would recommend requesting 208v fans. Typically the
cabinets are sold with 115v fans and will not work with a 208v power
source, if they are ordered with 208v fans you can power everything from
one ups/power source (assuming your servers are running on 208v and not
115v).

*Thejusvi Ganesh*

*Director of IT*

858-800-3925 Direct

239-220-5802 IT Dept

888-675-8261 Office

858-203-4594 Fax

4049 Carroll Canyon Road, Suite 115, San Diego, CA 92121

nanoimagingservices.com <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__nanoimagingservies.com&d=DwIBaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=euzMxiM7X-isHMlmfhzkxb4k_OjZeKflrt1z0lAsUv8O59AI6XQWzpn-ax19wAoi&s=LCUzDXhuAgC3Jv3Sdm8GPrFvL3C0_G1HVJVj981vH6E&e= >
[image: Signature.png]