[3dem] Lecturer (Maitre de Conférence) Position in Lyon, France

Laurent Terradot laurent.terradot at ibcp.fr
Fri Mar 18 07:43:00 PDT 2022

Dear all,

A position for a lecturer in Biochemistry/Molecular Biology is available
at the University of Lyon France.

French is the main teaching language (see file attached with
information+ contact persons)

The research activity will be carried out in my team. We are interested
in studying structures of Bacterial secretion systems and their effectors.

We are looking for a experienced Biochemist/Structural Biologist
candidate (PhD+2_5 years post-doc).

Ideally, the candidate will have strong expertise in Biochemistry of
protein-protein complexes (production, purification, etc..)

Experience in Cryo-EM and or X-ray crystallography would be great.

Contact me for more information. Information about teaching activity
should be asked to Prof. Patrice Gouet (p.gouet at ibcp.fr)

Best regards,

Laurent

--
Laurent Terradot
Director of Research CNRS

lab web page: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__perso.ibcp.fr_laurent.terradot_terradot-5Flab_Terradot-5FLab.html&d=DwIDaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=LJgo5rYgc-9ys2GVhVlsPNKIGVZhzAHNZKYB_mpXrZ0PX0QegvEc2tKaXGcwXSfK&s=AF__rCX-inN_q5jryZPZqEqzym5B3VUH99jDvqqGHnc&e=

Structural Biology of Bacterial Macromolecular Complexes
Institut de Biologie et Chimie des Protéines,
UMR 5086 CNRS-Université Lyon 1
7 passage du vercors, 69007 Lyon Cedex, France
Cell Phone +33(0)6 33 69 73 14
Phone +33(0)4 72 72 26 52
Fax +33(0)4 72 72 26 04