[3dem] Relion-ver4 subtomogram averaging

Reza Khayat rkhayat at ccny.cuny.edu
Thu Mar 10 14:02:26 PST 2022

Hi,

My question is regarding the Subtomogram averaging tutorial for Relion-ver4. I'm a bit confused with how the "input/order_list.csv" file correlates to the tilt-series file located in the tomograms directory. I realize "input/order_list.csv" describes the dose-symmetric tilt-scheme used for data collection, but the order of tilt-angles in this file do not agree with the order of tilt-angles in the "tomograms/TS_??/??.mrc" file. Maybe there doesn't need to be a one-to-one correspondence?

Best wishes,

Reza

Reza Khayat, PhD
Associate Professor