[3dem] Postdoc positions in the Taylor lab @UT Austin

David Taylor dtaylor at utexas.edu
Thu Mar 10 04:24:30 PST 2022

Dear 3DEM community,

The Taylor lab in the Department of Molecular Biosciences at The University of Texas at Austin is currently seeking 1-2 postdoctoral fellows to join our group. These positions are fully funded for three years. Our lab focuses broadly on the structure and function of RNPs. We have nearly unfettered access to the state-of-the-art Sauer Structural Biology Lab, four floors down from our lab (shared largely with Jason McLellan’s group). The facility houses a Titan Krios equipped with a K3 detector and a recently installed Glacios equipped with CETA-D and Falcon 4 detectors. We are looking for an experienced electron microscopist. Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience.

The Department of Molecular Biosciences is a diverse, collaborative, friendly community of scientists researching topics ranging from systems to molecules. UT Austin is the flagship university of the University of Texas. It is home to ~40,000 undergraduates and ~12,000 graduate students. Austin is a vibrant city with great social, music, and outdoor scenes.

Interested candidates should contact me with a cover letter, CV, and research statement. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis until the positions are filled.

Best wishes,
David

--
David Taylor, Ph.D.