[3dem] Astbury Conversation - Online conference 25th-26th April

Stephen Muench S.P.Muench at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Mar 2 14:03:24 PST 2022

Dear All,
              We would like to invite you to the upcoming Astbury Conversation conference, a 2-day online event on the theme of “Seeing into cells” held on the 25th & 26th April. The conference is free and we have an excellent line-up of speakers including;

Marc Baldus, Wendy Barclay, Bernd Bukau, Bridget Carragher, Richard Henderson, Alf Honigmann, Tony Hyman, Syma Khalid and Wanda Kukulski.

Registration and more information for the event can be found here.  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__astburyconversation.vfairs.com_&d=DwIF-g&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=ZlXsvTBpKejlMnSCBN8RX7eO1B6-yohrlzV5PX6_0SYyKDUnuE7PZEpIz3YaOB30&s=OtYskT-gOWMgQnwm8quMaFvSJ9-HCMRvOFK0L4k52_Y&e=

There are only 3 weeks left to submit a poster abstract!

We look forward to seeing you in April.

Best wishes,

Organising Committee