[3dem] Cryo-EM services available in San Diego

Laura Koepping lkoepping at sbpdiscovery.org
Fri Jun 17 10:40:40 PDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to the Sanford Burnham Prebys Cryo-EM facility (San Diego), which is now open for external users. Instruments include:

  *   A Titan Krios equipped with a K3 camera
  *   A Tecnai T12 equipped with an Eagle 4K CCD
  *   Ancillary equipment (Vitrobot Mark IV, glow discharger, plasma cleaner)

Our expertise is primarily in SPA workflows, but we can set up the Krios for tilt series collections as well.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested or have any questions! You can also find out more on our website, including price information: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sbpdiscovery.org/biomedical-research/shared-resources/cryo-em__;!!Mih3wA!Cz0JLo8o6BgZeTqXkd3CinKdMC491KuJ0ebM1S82HA5gi5cikg-2iUc9Ak3JV46PFqhTbmT7Z_ioyWAVOBefy-B1CG4$

Best regards,
Laura

[r5eRm6W4bBgAAAAASUVORK5CYII=]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sbpdiscovery.org/__;!!Mih3wA!Cz0JLo8o6BgZeTqXkd3CinKdMC491KuJ0ebM1S82HA5gi5cikg-2iUc9Ak3JV46PFqhTbmT7Z_ioyWAVOBefsSX4H7w$ >

Laura Koepping