[3dem] NCCAT 2022-C4 CryoEM access proposal deadline - July 1, 2022 - NYC, USA

Ed Eng eeng at nysbc.org
Wed Jun 15 17:39:59 PDT 2022

Dear all,

NCCAT's next application deadline for cryoEM access, cross-training and screening proposals is 5PM ET on July 1, 2022. All our access categories are at no cost and we welcome users to come on-site.

Apply now: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://nccat.nysbc.org/proposalcentral/__;!!Mih3wA!FQhmJ8cvaiaJbRy8KrVzDfOqhXw-oUi5-ashldZEIhTL_d5tMQR_LCqqAMS1z0zSr3gA7bEyMlnJa7w$  .

Looking for more cryoEM training opportunities?
Sign up for our in person joint cryoEM service center sample preparation workshop at ACA 2022 in Portland, OR.

ACA Workshop 5: CryoEM sample preparation training using center merit badges
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://amcac.memberclicks.net/aca-wk5__;!!Mih3wA!FQhmJ8cvaiaJbRy8KrVzDfOqhXw-oUi5-ashldZEIhTL_d5tMQR_LCqqAMS1z0zSr3gA7bEyIPwO2qg$

Also, consider joining one of the ACA SIGs (Scientific Interest Groups - https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.amercrystalassn.org/scientific-interest-groups__;!!Mih3wA!FQhmJ8cvaiaJbRy8KrVzDfOqhXw-oUi5-ashldZEIhTL_d5tMQR_LCqqAMS1z0zSr3gA7bEyCIYkY7k$ ).
Regards,
Ed Eng

NCCAT is committed to an open and transparent application process to ensure equal-opportunity nationwide access. Our services are offered at no cost. For more information visit nccat.nysbc.org or email nccatuseroffice at nysbc.org to set up an information session.

The Transformative High Resolution Cryo-Electron Microscopy Program - commonfund.nih.gov/cryoem
National Cryo-EM Service Centers Joint Webpage - cryoemcenters.org
 Stanford-SLAC Cryo-EM Center (S2C2) - cryoem.slac.stanford.edu/s2c2
 Pacific Northwest Center for Cryo-EM (PNCC) - pncc.online
 National Center for CryoEM Access and Training (NCCAT) - nccat.nysbc.org

---
Edward T. Eng, Ph.D.
New York Structural Biology Center
89 Convent Ave, NY, NY 10027