[3dem] Computational Methods for 3DEM - special issue in CMPB

Jose-Jesus Fernandez JJ.Fernandez at csic.es
Wed Jul 27 03:33:45 PDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

This is to announce a special issue on _Computational Methods for
3DEM_ in the Elsevier journal /Computer Methods and Programs in
Biomedine (CMPB)/. There are articles introducing new methods for
single particle cryoEM, for cryoET and for volume EM. We are very
grateful to the authors and reviewers for their contributions, time
and support.

We have prepared a website with links to the articles and to the
software tools:

    https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sites.google.com/view/3dem-cmpb__;!!Mih3wA!HcxwaMSLt6ddzrW2K4VBL0ywDM83Er2DCTTj4-QzX-hwqx9_bnBu_8X0IxXGiv3MgVUx5a2K4AeoBhvx6ywKtBbw$

We hope these articles/tools may be of your interest and helpful for you.

CMPB[1] is a established journal in the Computer Science field (Q1, IF
7.027, no publication charges, optional open access). CMPB now
welcomes manuscripts describing new methods for all modalities of
3DEM. Therefore, this is another option that might be interesting for
computational developers in our field. We hope this information may be
useful.

Regards,

Jose and Antonio

Vínculos:
---------
[1]
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/computer-methods-and-programs-in-biomedicine__;!!Mih3wA!HcxwaMSLt6ddzrW2K4VBL0ywDM83Er2DCTTj4-QzX-hwqx9_bnBu_8X0IxXGiv3MgVUx5a2K4AeoBhvx66XfLoxV$