[3dem] Job Offer cryo-EM image processing - PUXANO

Wouter Van putte wouter.vanputte at puxano.com
Fri Jul 22 03:10:46 PDT 2022

Dear all,

We are looking for a cryo-EM scientist (major focus cryo-EM image processing) to join PUXANO. Our company aims to accelerate protein structure determination of challenging protein samples where standard protocols fail using a combination of proprietary biotechnology, nanotechnology and computational tools.

Short job description. We have developed a platform to address problems related to preferred particle orientation, bad particle distribution, optimal ice thickness and sub 0.Xµg/ml sample concentrations. The person will be involved in the further development of this platform at the computational level. His main task will be the development of workflows for automated data processing in micrograph selection/particle picking/2D classification that can maximize the advantages of our tools.

More information on the job description can be found here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.puxano.com/resources.html?p=job-senior-cryoem-researcher-image-processing__;!!Mih3wA!CMSCkexVTKFIHJMA7y83ESjvvr297uUNu5US-ZMFpu99zWQl_1FhC6-jWJlk6_DLaLQyS88VZ0NePQ9U0sI3foUa3hZG6A$ >.

Open Application. In addition to this specific position, we also want to communicate that people interested in a position and with a solid background and a passion for science and engineering within the domain of structural biology are encouraged to send an open application to careers at puxano.com<mailto:careers at puxano.com> as we will be recruiting more people in 2023, including positions within the US.

For more info about PUXANO visit https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.puxano.com__;!!Mih3wA!CMSCkexVTKFIHJMA7y83ESjvvr297uUNu5US-ZMFpu99zWQl_1FhC6-jWJlk6_DLaLQyS88VZ0NePQ9U0sI3foWmugicxQ$  (will be updated soon) or https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.linkedin.com/company/puxano/__;!!Mih3wA!CMSCkexVTKFIHJMA7y83ESjvvr297uUNu5US-ZMFpu99zWQl_1FhC6-jWJlk6_DLaLQyS88VZ0NePQ9U0sI3foWWGq16rw$