[3dem] Postdoctoral position in York, UK

Chris Hill chris.hill at york.ac.uk
Tue Jul 12 03:44:42 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

I've just advertised a vacancy for a postdoctoral scientist in my group at
the University of York / York Structural Biology Laboratory, UK:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jobs.york.ac.uk/vacancy/research-associate-in-structural-and-molecular-biology-491535.html__;!!Mih3wA!FvaVe_wGt91kXm1JOmkw02CkNuuIxMkhG-EfT4h1Fp3iKXckLjP5MmgsFQdnW5VlO-Yu10wAZKlhHLTgQBHlxXtx2g$

The project will combine cryo-EM, biophysics and single molecule imaging to
study mechanisms of ribosomal frameshifting that occur during genome
translation in RNA viruses. Funding is available for three years in the
first instance. We're a new group, but we have excellent core facilities, a
research technician already in place and two PhD students starting in
October. Very happy to chat informally about the role, please get in touch
if you're interested.

Best wishes,
Chris

--
*Dr Chris H. Hill, PhD*
Sir Henry Dale Fellow and Principal Investigator

Office    +44(0)1904 328688
Mobile:  +44(0)7557 121443

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.hill-lab.co.uk/__;!!Mih3wA!FvaVe_wGt91kXm1JOmkw02CkNuuIxMkhG-EfT4h1Fp3iKXckLjP5MmgsFQdnW5VlO-Yu10wAZKlhHLTgQBEXk0pd7g$