[3dem] MRI close to EM?

Matt Swulius mts286 at psu.edu
Mon Jul 4 07:42:27 PDT 2022

Hi Benoit,

We installed our Krios just across the hall from a Bruker 7T small animal
MRI. The MRI is about 3 years old, and is very well shielded. The "zero"
Tesla line is something like 6 feet around the instrument. We have not had
any obvious adverse effects.

I could probably get you detailed drawings if that would help?

Cheers,
Matt