[3dem] SPA and ET course announcement - Leeds/Leicester/eBIC

Morris, Kyle (DLSLtd,RAL,LSCI) kyle.morris at diamond.ac.uk
Mon Jan 17 01:53:27 PST 2022

Dear 3DEM,

We have been made aware that the urldefense link formatted part of a registration link onto a new line. Please take note of this to be able to follow the link. Otherwise, in the hope it will format correctly this time, I include the registration links again here.

Becoming an independent single particle data collector - hosted by Leeds/eBIC - Feb 21st-24th

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__astbury.leeds.ac.uk_facilities_wellcome-2Dmrc-2Dtraining-2Din-2Dcryoem_single-2Dparticle-2Dcryoem-2Dbe-2Dan-2Dindependent-2Dsingle-2Dparticle-2Ddata-2Dcollector_&d=DwIGaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=JlbWHRMXX3szl6OkgAqHqOjVRtxKfakbyn_ZmxZLYRKR1BdVykIlKLM1lmCQ9D7Z&s=gqPmuErv8t69fhFHajksu0Y4BEcyIKAHHcZT2k8GIfQ&e=

Cryo-electron tomography - including sample prep - hosted by Leeds/Leicester - Mar 7th-10th

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__astbury.leeds.ac.uk_facilities_wellcome-2Dmrc-2Dtraining-2Din-2Dcryoem_cryo-2Delectron-2Dtomography-2Dsample-2Dpreparation-2Dtitan-2Dkrios-2Ddata-2Dacquisition_&d=DwIGaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=JlbWHRMXX3szl6OkgAqHqOjVRtxKfakbyn_ZmxZLYRKR1BdVykIlKLM1lmCQ9D7Z&s=L-XstvXMWkdQUzJZywhc4pF33CpwOIZtZGefl0GMmx0&e=

Best wishes,
Kyle (eBIC), Becky (Leeds) and Christos (Leicester)