[3dem] CCP-EM Spring Symposium VIII 2022 3-5th May 2022

Tom Burnley - STFC UKRI tom.burnley at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Feb 18 08:11:16 PST 2022

Dear CCP-EM,

CCP-EM are pleased to announce the eighth annual 'CCP-EM Spring Symposium', 3-5th May 2022.  The conference aims to provide a forum to highlight state of the art developments in computational cryoEM and related themes as well as showcasing outstanding recent biological applications.  We aim to promote an inclusive, friendly atmosphere welcoming both old and new to the community.  Topics include instrument technology, sample preparation, image processing, single particle reconstruction, tomography and model building.  The schedule will also include the Diamond Light Source biological cryo-imaging user meeting for eBIC & B24.

The conference will be held as a hybrid meeting with the physical event at the EMCC in Nottingham and online via Zoom and is kindly sponsored by SPT Labtech and Quantifoil.

Registration is open now:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cvent.me_449Ozw&d=DwIF-g&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=g0Lx8vSVayFHZn9l8UUxyCew1QWkJhWrHu0bHzb3GcSHUqPsTrCrE8pPJM9JBUtP&s=huIwcjlzGCVRVsJVNDccMltY7BAGYywZJd_4wGUzCJU&e=

More details and schedule are available here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ccpem.ac.uk_training_spring-5Fsymposium-5F2022_spring-5Fsymposium.php&d=DwIF-g&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=g0Lx8vSVayFHZn9l8UUxyCew1QWkJhWrHu0bHzb3GcSHUqPsTrCrE8pPJM9JBUtP&s=hwOC72jhIT58x_LbR-Ne-fkRlgqPEVWQ2UVlY0m2Ibs&e=

Confirmed speakers include:
Becky Thompson (Leeds)
Christiane Berger-Schaffitzel (Bristol)
Dari Kimanius (MRC-LMB)
Dorothee Liebschner (Berkeley Lab)
Florian Schur (IST-Austria)
Giulia Zanetti (Birkbeck)
Goedele Maertens (Imperial)
Holger Stark (MPI Biophysical Chemistry)
Katerina Naydenova (MRC-LMB)
Peter Rosenthal (Crick)
Ruben Sanchez-Garcia (Oxford)
Tim Grant (UW-Madison)
Tom Deegan (Edinburgh)
Ulrich Lorenz (EPFL)
Wim Hagen (EMBL)
What’s new at CCP-EM, EBI, RFI and eBIC

Scientific organisers:
Doryen Bubeck (Imperial)
Paula da Fonseca (Glasgow)

Best wishes from the CCP-EM team

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments and should notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this email or any attachments containing viruses or malware but the recipient should carry out its own virus and malware checks before opening the attachments. UKRI does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses.