[3dem] Postdoctoral position available in MRC-LMB

matteo allegretti matteoall at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Fri Feb 11 00:43:09 PST 2022

Dear colleagues,

We are looking for a highly motivated postdoctoral candidate to join my
group at MRC-LMB Structural Studies Division. The candidate should be
interested in developing cellular structural biology methods (for
correlative light/electron microscopy, 3D processing, integrative
modelling or mechanobiology) to investigate the macromolecular basis of
nuclear reshaping.

Applicants must have a Ph.D. in life science or engineering (or due to
complete within 6 months) and demonstrate the ability to have worked
independently and in a team, to have a significant track record with
original contributions, and to be committed in interdisciplinary,
integrative work.

Successful candidates will be given a challenging project and side
projects discussed with the group leader. Original, independent ideas will
be also taken in considerations.

The position is funded by the MRC, but the candidate is encouraged and
will get my support in getting fellowships.

Applicants will be introduced to a professional development program that
will help them for their future career. I will provide support and
personal mentor activity.

MRC-LMB is a terrific research institution with a strong emphasis on
qualitative and collaborative research work and with access to outstanding
core facilities for cryo-EM, light microscopy, mass spectrometry…

Application deadline 10 March 2022. Please spread the voice and feel free
to contact me (matteoall at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk) for more information regarding
the position. To apply follow the link
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__mrc.tal.net_vx_appcentre-2Dint_candidate_post_3842_en-2DGB&d=DwIDaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=ETGazoDmbxyGglM_X488qsSI5zYl4XIdjz13sE8qShyT4Ar55RfRQjLbP9JFs4ZH&s=jr3RsARJGg_Dx1ZB0wAnilDntlhjjHIHPfXij7OXvJ8&e= .

Cheers,
Matteo

--
Matteo Allegretti
Group leader MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology