[3dem] Online seminars on AI in Life Science

Sjors Scheres scheres at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 31 07:18:01 PDT 2022

Dear EM-ers,

Perhaps a bit off-topic, but I gathered many of you might be interested
in the upcoming Life Science Across the Globe seminars on Wednesday Sept
7 (9am ET; 2pm UK) by:

  - John Jumper (Google DeepMind; AlphaFold)

  - Gisbert Schneider (ETH-Singapore; drug design)

  - Mihaela van der Schaar (Cambridge; from bench to bed side)

Three 20-min talks will be followed by a panel discussion (will we all
be jobless soon?), Q&A, and (is possible) a meet-the-speaker session for
trainees.

Free to all. See https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://lifescienceacrosstheglobe.org/__;!!Mih3wA!GV9_Jv_TGtqednIKAOnlMonxySyqL-GOi5gv6JiS2OI0tQGfpKNLF239PezEkUNrQ0vaOhgffTq1pTevwT0iSHjzE3k$   for more info
and the zoom link.

See you there!

Sjors