[3dem] Associate Director - Facility Manager Job at Fred Hutch in Seattle

Campbell, Melody G melody at fredhutch.org
Tue Aug 30 13:11:09 PDT 2022

Hi All!

We're looking for an Associate Director to lead our recently established Electron Microscopy Core with me at Fred Hutch in Seattle. This is a staff scientist position, and we hope to find someone with experience in single particle cryoEM. Primary responsibilities include leading a team of two experienced technicians, overseeing daily operations, and helping to train users. Currently, we have a Glacios + K3, a Talos L120C, Vitrobot, Glow Discharger, and Carbon Evaporator all in a newly renovated facility. You'll join the growing EM community at Fred Hutch and be part of the vibrant and established Seattle EM Community. Feel free to contact me with questions, otherwise, you can apply directly here: bit.ly/apply-cryo<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://bit.ly/apply-cryo__;!!Mih3wA!CSrmG8HGYCNF1yiWcVdgOjFTuwEboA5IoPax5YZKHrCDXnRjtfRbMsmIdh-6YbxkUynec3VLuCVxiXYAEw3L$  > or check out this link for more informal details: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://bit.ly/join-cryo__;!!Mih3wA!CSrmG8HGYCNF1yiWcVdgOjFTuwEboA5IoPax5YZKHrCDXnRjtfRbMsmIdh-6YbxkUynec3VLuCVxif7nOgdO$

Cheers,
Melody

***
Melody G. Campbell, PhD
Assistant Professor, Basic Sciences Division
Scientific Director, Electron Microscopy Core
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center
1100 Fairview Ave. N., Mail Stop A3-020
Seattle, WA 98109
melody at fredhutch.org<mailto:melody at fredhutch.org>