[3dem] Conference on "In situ structural biology: from cryo-EM to multi-scale modelling”, February 8-11 2023 at EMBL, Heidelberg

Julia Mahamid julia.mahamid at embl.de
Mon Aug 29 06:04:31 PDT 2022

Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to our conference "In situ structural biology: from cryo-EM to multi-scale modelling” in February 8-11 2023 at EMBL, Heidelberg, Germany.

This conference aims to bring together experts and early stage researchers from separate fields, including cryo-EM/ET, mass spectrometry, super-resolution microscopy, NMR, computational modelling and others, to stimulate discussions about structural biology within the cellular context, how to meaningfully integrate data from different methods, and define what types of biological questions can already be addressed using in situ structural biology and which might be approached in the future.

Registration is now open and we encourage early career researchers to submit abstracts for presentations in short talks or porters: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.embl.org/about/info/course-and-conference-office/events/iss23-01/__;!!Mih3wA!H7xjAiK49Tx9gpeJD_o8PgJ6-Z1C9vcIgzUNSamzKvvCBTALZu4o1Eg1c0rY21vLu7E7DIojHsGgAvxJQrO6vwvIIUw$

Cheers, Julia

Julia Mahamid
Structural and Computational Biology Unit
European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Meyerhofstrasse 1
69117 Heidelberg
Germany