[3dem] postdoc fellowship in structural studies of virus replication

Lars-Anders Carlson lars-anders.carlson at umu.se
Tue Apr 26 02:30:29 PDT 2022

Dear all,
Quick reminder of an open postdoc position in my group. Deadline
approaching (30 April).

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.carlsonlab.se_join&d=DwIDaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=mR3xbw2CoTXcPYVubR26LyI3ZxQD6unBwudvlKYFVwwbY9xF8MZDqrcV-YONvYje&s=urSYRkyQCAM7e0ZxKCkd48Jxt7rAxh1DIaxmQfqY4ks&e=

We offer a customizable project in structural virology, focussing on
structural aspects of RNA virus replication. This could be ideal for a
biochemist or virologist keen to learn cryo-EM and cryo-ET, or a
microscopist who wants to expand their wetlab skills to virology, cell
biology and biochemistry. Ultimately, your passion and creativity may
outweigh any other criteria so we are open to applicants with other
skill sets.

We are located in Umeå, Sweden, on a campus with a strong focus on
infection biology and state-of-the-art facilities for cryo-EM and other
structural methods.

Get in touch in case of any questions.

Best wishes,
Lars