[3dem] vacancy in R&D Thermo Fisher Scientific

Dudkina, Natalya natalya.dudkina at thermofisher.com
Mon Apr 4 07:40:49 PDT 2022

Dear EM community,

I would like to draw your attention to a very interesting vacancy in R&D at Thermo Fisher Scientific in The Netherlands.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__jobs.thermofisher.com_global_en_job_199380BR_Application-2DDevelopment-2DEngineer-2DCryo-2DEM&d=DwIFAg&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=fFWGSTOWHdGOcN1W5zH50w54ktfFrlhE2YpKu-wDLloYlrdTvaYIVufZ2sS2jZia&s=5n1VsCOtT2zOXHWuacI-VRCkk20W9NNtJ-4d7Cd6Q_g&e=

We are a multinational team and we are searching for a new colleague with hands-on experience with cryo-EM who would like to improve the current workflow. Please, have a look and, if you feel it could be something for you, apply directly via the above link or contact me if you would like to know more about the vacancy. If you know someone who would be interested, do not hesitate to share.

Regards,
Natalya

Natalya Dudkina
Team leader, R&D
Materials & Structural Analysis

Thermo Fisher Scientific
Achtseweg Noord 5 | 5651GG Eindhoven | The Netherlands
Mobile +31 6 10364581 | natalya.dudkina at thermofisher.com<mailto:natalya.dudkina at thermofisher.com>