[3dem] Cryo-EM Facility Manager Position at SUNY, Stony Brook University

Dongyan Tan dongyan.tan at stonybrook.edu
Thu Sep 30 19:49:51 PDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

SUNY, Stony Brook University is seeking a talented, motivated and highly
interactive individual to manage our cryo-EM facility, equipped with a
200kV Talos Arctica scope and a Falcon 3EC direct electron detector, along
with all standard equipment for sample preparation. Successful candidates
will have the opportunity to collaborate with internal users and external
researchers in cryo-EM-focused research projects. The candidate will also
help support resource development and the development of grant applications
for funding of these platforms.

This position provides attractive salary (commensurate with experience and
qualifications) and generous benefits as per regulations of SUNY and Stony
Brook University.

*Please apply online at *
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__stonybrooku.taleo.net_careersection_jobdetail.ftl-3Fjob-3D2103502-26tz-3DGMT-2D04-253A00-26tzname-3DAmerica-252FNew-5FYork-26lang-3Den-23.YUzbGzY494Y.gmail&d=DwIBaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=cj2-TvQOab2VBkOAz2pSOWu4p-6NlG9imNMCDxarvF4&s=6fEDLT717zrsNnXhQfJNdITKu6rEVm__HgrVmNkPMmg&e=
 *with a resume/CV, cover letter and contact information of at least two
references.*

The *deadline for applying* to this position is *Oct 21, 2021, 11:59:00 PM*

Stony Brook University is committed to excellence in diversity and the
creation of an inclusive learning and working environment. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, familial status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic
information, veteran status and all other protected classes under federal
or state laws. More information about why work at Stony Brook University
can be found at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.stonybrook.edu_commcms_jobs_working-2Dhere_index.php&d=DwIBaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=cj2-TvQOab2VBkOAz2pSOWu4p-6NlG9imNMCDxarvF4&s=7f8ZQq3Ttf_sANUzRrsB7Dl_rlaEj88tYSPA2iKCS7s&e= .

--
Dongyan Tan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Pharmacological Sciences
Email: dongyan.tan at stonybrook.edu
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.pharm.stonybrook.edu_faculty-5Fresearch_directory_t_tan-2Ddongyan&d=DwIBaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=cj2-TvQOab2VBkOAz2pSOWu4p-6NlG9imNMCDxarvF4&s=vidZUSq_lD8q7HvcGgeTCMUtvuc5jd06bWi6EaZu5pQ&e=