[3dem] Changing symmetry from C1 to D2

Jonathan Flores florejo at ohsu.edu
Tue Sep 28 16:03:35 PDT 2021

Hi Raja—

If I understand your inquiry correctly, you will want to take the output from your relion_align_symmetry command and use that directly in your subsequent 3D auto-refine job with symmetry applied.

Be sure to sufficiently lowpass-filter the reference. Otherwise relion may have issues aligning your particles due to asymmetric features in the reference.

The relion_image_handler command you listed is not necessary for your intended application (if i understand your problem correctly)