[3dem] EMBO workshop "Recent advances in Structural Biology of Membrane Proteins" - Virtual event

Panagiotis Kastritis panagiotis.kastritis at bct.uni-halle.de
Thu Sep 16 04:28:20 PDT 2021

Dear all,

The EMBO workshop "Recent advances in Structural Biology of Membrane
Proteins" taking place as a virtual event from 29 Nov – 1 Dec 2021 is
upcoming!

For more than 20 years now, new methods have been continuously developed
to study membrane proteins resulting in impressive new insights into
their structure and function.

We want to invite you to participate in this membrane protein conference
which covers new developments in structural membrane protein research
ranging from expression systems, crystallization, Micro-ED, Cryo-EM to
single-molecule and computational tools.

We hope this is an event, you or your co-workers would be interested in
attending. For more information, please visit the conference website at
the link below. A significant number of abstracts from submissions
received before 4 October will be selected for oral presentations. The
final deadline for registration is 1 November 2021.

Conference website:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.embl.org_about_info_course-2Dand-2Dconference-2Doffice_events_tbp21-2D01_&d=DwIDaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=HESaxTpouMeC02WJw58YjD1WCiASc6W8HUO-lVrFDsI&s=xIwg_KCwMmRS7GlqoqdXQvBMRNwF1eIM7y9uYxW4jIA&e=

Abstract submission deadline: 4 October 2021

Registration deadline: 1 November 2021.

We are looking forward to seeing many of you at this virtual event.

Kind regards,

Panos

on behalf of the organizing team

(Cristina Paulino, Sandro Keller, Panagiotis Kastritis, Christian Loew)

Junior Professor Dr. Panagiotis                           L. Kastritis
                         Group Leader and Head of
   Cryo-Electron Microscopy
                         Kastritis Laboratory for
   Biomolecular Research
                         Cryo-Electron Microscopy
   & Computational Structural Biology
 tel: +49 345 5524983
Lab web: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__blogs.urz.uni-2Dhalle.de_kastritislab_&d=DwIDaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=HESaxTpouMeC02WJw58YjD1WCiASc6W8HUO-lVrFDsI&s=Jxbj_yOhoDv8z5zV5umneEYOLhH0tnCaXLXubf__FsU&e=

HALOmem: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.halomem.de&d=DwIDaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=HESaxTpouMeC02WJw58YjD1WCiASc6W8HUO-lVrFDsI&s=Hl-ktbmJuFdTHSxE6iAh9yvgd4GmrzHj-VkGM6_pXuU&e=

                         Martin-Luther-Universität
    Halle-Wittenberg
                         Biozentrum, Room A.2.14
                         IWE ZIK HALOmem NWG III