[3dem] NCCAT 2022-C1 CryoEM access proposal deadline - Oct 1, 2021 - NYC, USA

Ed Eng eeng at nysbc.org
Wed Sep 15 08:52:49 PDT 2021

Dear all,

NCCAT offers access to cryoEM instrumentation and cross-training at NO cost. New applications submitted to our Proposal Central by 5pm ET on October 1, 2021 will be considered for the winter scheduling cycle (end of 2021-C4 and beginning of 2022-C1).

Apply now: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__nccat.nysbc.org_proposalcentral_&d=DwIFAw&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=OB8fAy0Z5TPOHwoY1ZYALr584yS8yRBZuNjByEEGkwU&s=A88467CDt2DOqzkp2CWOCCFDb1UcgqqgC1jLkcQryFE&e=  .

We are now welcoming users onsite for cryoEM data collection and our embedded cross-training program.

NCCAT is committed to an open and transparent application process to ensure equal-opportunity nationwide access. For more information visit nccat.nysbc.org or email nccatuseroffice at nysbc.org to set up an information session.

Regards,
Ed Eng (NCCAT)

The Transformative High Resolution Cryo-Electron Microscopy Program - commonfund.nih.gov/cryoem
National Cryo-EM Service Centers Joint Webpage - cryoemcenters.org
 Pacific Northwest Center for Cryo-EM (PNCC) - pncc.online
 Stanford-SLAC Cryo-EM Center (S2C2) - cryoem.slac.stanford.edu/s2c2
 National Center for CryoEM Access and Training (NCCAT) - nccat.nysbc.org

---
Edward T. Eng, Ph.D.
NCCAT: National Center for CryoEM Access and Training
SEMC: Simons Electron Microscopy Center
NYSBC: New York Structural Biology Center
89 Convent Ave, NY, NY 10027
nccat.nysbc.org semc.nysbc.org
(212)939-0660 x344