[3dem] ARISE open call 2021

Simone Mattei simone.mattei at embl.de
Mon Sep 6 01:40:18 PDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

At EMBL we are establishing a novel fellowship program <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__embl.org_arise&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=YHSmYtCB2jtyz3Y4PN89AfbMDdeFPS1BBfAeaan21P0&s=rPEofsW2c_i4sRPivjF1epQWLYA7kwNj88gDwKOM3Jg&e= > to train technology developers for careers in service providing research infrastructures (core facilities, big infrastructures, data services etc).
We are now giving 20 fellowships to experienced technology developers to join EMBL for three years and to
work on novel technology developments in different fields: computational engineering and data sciences, imaging and optical engineering, mechanical engineering and molecular biotechnologies.
improve service provision in life sciences with their new technologies
attend training specifically developed to prepare them for senior positions in research infrastructures.
The call for applications is open now until Nov 30 2021
Check out ARISE website - ARISE- Career accelerator for research infrastructure scientists