[3dem] Cellular Structural Biology & Bioimaging - online symposium, Oct 26-27, 2021

Korkhov Volodymyr (PSI) volodymyr.korkhov at psi.ch
Thu Sep 2 14:02:32 PDT 2021

Dear all,

On behalf of the organising committee I invite you to participate in the online symposium Cellular Structural Biology & Bioimaging, Oct 26-27. The symposium is organised by scientists at PSI, ETH Zurich, University of Zurich and University of Bern: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ictac.events.idloom.com_lnb-2Dconference2021&d=DwIFAg&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=FFpZgPWPr6GQgZC5cQFfWTlbtTTnq_0zRu42WrdIG1w&s=-qXs9PWzYs6x6iUjhQjQTHW3dv0_NbvVBRQkJLbOxWI&e=

We have an exciting program with an outstanding panel of speakers and opportunities for young scientists to present their latest breakthroughs. Please register and submit your abstract today!

Best,
Vladimir Korkhov

Prof. Dr. Volodymyr M. Korkhov

Associate Professor
Institute of Molecular Biology and Biophysics
ETH Zurich

Paul Scherrer Institute
OSRA/001
5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland