[3dem] Postdoctoral fellow at NYU, structural biology of chromatin complexes

Karim Armache ccp4.karma at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 17 07:44:13 PST 2021

A postdoctoral position is available in the laboratory of
Dr. Karim-Jean Armache at the NYU Grossman School of Medicine, New York,
USA. We are looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals with a strong
interest in epigenetics and chromatin biology. We are focusing our efforts
on multi-subunit chromatin complexes, using structural, biochemical,
biophysical and cellular approaches. We have excellent in-house resources
for cryo-EM, X-ray crystallography and biophysical analyses.

Applicants should have expertise in biochemical and biophysical
characterization of protein complexes and at least one first-author
publication. Experience in cryo-EM is preferred.

Applicants should send a single PDF file containing their CV, a brief
statement of interest, and contact information for three references to
Karim-Jean Armache (karim-jean.armache at nyulangone.org).