[3dem] Come hear Dave Agard talk about microscopy on Thursday at 1 p EST

Sharon G Wolf Sharon.Wolf at weizmann.ac.il
Mon Nov 15 22:38:15 PST 2021

Hi.
So you think they will choose someone from cryoEM two years in a row??
I have all the documentation and the letters. Shall we fill in the form together?  Want to meet up on zoom today or tomorrow? On Thursday morning I leave for a 3 day hiking trip and starting Sunday morning I have a guest postdoc from Portugal, so I prefer to finish this in the next 2 days.
In the meantime I’ll look at the PDF version of the form and make sure I have all the stuff I need. Still need to write a cover letter.