[3dem] 2 postdoctoral cryoEM positions are available at UCSF in lab of David Agard

David A. Agard agard at msg.ucsf.edu
Mon Nov 15 09:43:57 PST 2021

Dear All,

Two cryoEM  postdoctoral positions are available to join our efforts in understanding the molecular and cellular mechanisms underlying protein homeostasis using a combination of SPA and cryoET. UCSF provides a remarkable environment for cryoEM as well as broader structural and cellular biology research in a vibrant and dynamic city.

The candidate should have a PhD or equivalent in structural biology or biophysics and previous experience in electron cryo-microscopy.Candidates should contact Dr. Agard and include a CV, statement of research interests, and contact information for three references.

Best
David
agard at msg.ucsf.edu <mailto:agard at msg.ucsf.edu>

David A. Agard, Ph.D.
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics
University of California at San Francisco
UCSF  MC 2240
600 16th Street,   room S412D
San Francisco, CA     94143-2517
(415) 476-2521  Phone    E-mail:    agard at msg.ucsf.edu
(415) 476-1902  FAX    Web:    https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.msg.ucsf.edu_agard&d=DwIFAg&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=OuGl8ClRNa5hiW5IRxVfE53_HdjqxCXdZANdeUr3yRHbHD0XHtIM0lVXDndEntVx&s=gHiElF_5Ggww1isYCOoeX5_VdRQQbjl9T1n8uH0YgfI&e=