[3dem] FW: 3DEM GRC/GRS announcement - Please name your group leader! Give a title to your poster!

Sharon G Wolf Sharon.Wolf at weizmann.ac.il
Wed May 19 07:38:00 PDT 2021

Its come to my attention that it seems you can't edit your activities after you've applied but you can edit your poster. So please put your group leader's name in your poster.
If you don't like what you put for your activities, you can add an activities part to your poster abstract.
We don't give out or print abstracts anyway; they are for the Chair during the acceptance process only.
Sorry about this,
Sharon