[3dem] Upcoming One World Cryo-EM Talks

Roy Lederman subscriber at mail4.roylederman.com
Sun May 16 17:58:49 PDT 2021

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder about the One World Cryo-EM algorithms and
mathematics talks. We have one or two talks each month on Wednesdays at
8am PT / 11am ET / 3pm GMT / 5pm CET / 11pm China. Talks are followed by
an informal get-together on gather.town.

This week's talk: Lauren Ann Metskas. Illuminating the Map: Current
Practices, Challenges, and Future Applications of Cryo-CLEM

Next Talk: 6/16 Amit Singer.  Wilson Statistics: Derivation,
Generalization, and Applications to Cryo-EM.

Most previous talks are recorded and can be found at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cryoem.world/category/talks/past/__;!!Mih3wA!RBmcPownPuCeJQblVXgLP9Q6f-oEVKSA4k9AD2HU2zxIEvMazVUq699QPw9YVCNvOQ$

9/23/20 - Edward Egelman - Cryo-EM and Helical Polymers: A Natural Affinity
10/7/20 - Jasenko Zivanov - Bayesian Particle-Polishing in Detail
10/21/20 - Alex Noble - Neural Network Particle Picking and Denoising in
Cryo-EM with Topaz
11/4/20 - Bridget Carragher - Cryo-EM: Challenges and Opportunities
11/18/20 - Jane Richardson - The Challenge of Model Validation &
Correction for 2.5-4Å Cryo-EM
12/2/20 - Alberto Bartesaghi - Cryo-ET: High-speed or high-resolution?
BISECT tackles both
2/17/21 - Dari Kimanius, Gustav Zickert - Cryo-EM Structure
Determination with Data-Driven Priors
3/3/21 - Pilar Cossio - Cryo-BIFE: Cryo-EM Bayesian Inference of Free
Energy Profiles
3/10/21 - 3/11/21 - Poster Session
3/24/21 - Slavica Jonic - Combining normal mode analysis, image
analysis, and deep learning for in vitro and in situ studies of
continuous conformational variability of macromolecular complexes
4/7/21 - David DeRosier - When in the Cell is my Protein: Revisited
5/5/21 - Dong Si - Artificial Intelligence Advances for De Novo
Molecular Structure Modeling in Cryo-EM

To get talk announcements and zoom links, please register to our
announcements-only, read-only mailing list at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mailman.yale.edu/mailman/listinfo/ow_cryoem__;!!Mih3wA!RBmcPownPuCeJQblVXgLP9Q6f-oEVKSA4k9AD2HU2zxIEvMazVUq699QPw_qTGXLUg$  (please use an
institution or company email and not gmail. Please make sure you click
the confirmation link in the registration email).

Additional information: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cryoem.world__;!!Mih3wA!RBmcPownPuCeJQblVXgLP9Q6f-oEVKSA4k9AD2HU2zxIEvMazVUq699QPw_Bv0NH-g$  , @owcryoem

Best regards,
The organizers: Joakim Andén, Dorit Hanein, Roy R. Lederman and Steven
J. Ludtke