[3dem] Two upcoming online webinars: Breakthrough advancements in Single Particle Analysis ((April 29th) and Cryo-Electron Tomography (May 19th)

Anirban Banerjee anirbn at gmail.com
Sat May 1 09:29:22 PDT 2021

Might anyone know if these are recorded and if so, where can one view them
? Didn't find them here -

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.thermofisher.com/us/en/home/global/forms/industrial/single-particle-analysis-webinars.html__;!!Mih3wA!U2_D7Hfjw8mweuYjhdfRZUJ5XBSY5GybRF68kT_s9Ik5N8aBBdaZgukqVaA6Jl9-zQ$

Anirban