[3dem] Stanford-SLAC CryoEM Positions

Dunn, Lisa B. lisa at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 8 14:56:01 PST 2021

Join our team of cryo-EM scientists! We have several openings in our Cryo-EM Research and Service Center at the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, Stanford University. We are equipped with multiple instruments, including four ThermoFisher Titan Krios, one Talos Arctica, an Aquilos cryoFIB-SEM, a Zeiss Crossbeam, and a Zeiss Airyscan confocal microscope with cryo-stage technology. We also have a range of specialized resources for the preparation of vitrified specimens. Our activities span from high resolution single particle cryo-EM to correlative cryo-fluorescence microscopy and electron tomography (cryo-ET) of cells and tissues. We host regular training workshops for beginners and advanced users. Individuals with cryo-EM, cryo-ET, and/or data processing experience are welcome to apply for available research or service support positions with different specific responsibilities. Please send a biosketch to Prof. Wah Chiu at wahc at stanford.edu<mailto:wahc at stanford.edu>. More information on our facilities and activities can be found in https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cryoem.slac.stanford.edu/s2c2/__;!!Mih3wA!Qa71rOYSTPHaVBSO8Juv2RiPeZEiDPFPps2CaTHFKlq5Q9-CtKglQDxRQbXeZf5Lhw$  and https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sites.slac.stanford.edu/scsc-cryoet/__;!!Mih3wA!Qa71rOYSTPHaVBSO8Juv2RiPeZEiDPFPps2CaTHFKlq5Q9-CtKglQDxRQbVrOjw83g$

Regards
Wah Chiu
Wallenberg-Bienenstock Professor
Stanford University and