[3dem] Phd/Postdoc position - cryoEM on bunyaviral translation strategies - IMol PAS (Warsaw), deadline: 31.03.2021

p.gerlach at imol.institute p.gerlach at imol.institute
Mon Mar 1 09:31:33 PST 2021

Dear all,

Laboratory of Structural Biology of Virus-Host Interactions is looking for a PhD and a Postdoc candidate to join the project “Bunyaviral translation strategies”. We are part of the newly founded International Institute of Molecular Mechanisms & Machines (IMol),
Polish Academy of Sciences, in Warsaw, Poland.

We integrate structural biology techniques with biochemistry and cell culture approaches. We have access to a Glacios cryo-TEM equipped with Falcon 3EC camera, and to a dual beam FIB-SEM Zeiss Auriga 60 equipped with a Quorum PP3010 cryo-transfer system for cryo-ET sample preparation. We will rely as well on the National Centre for Electron Cryomicroscopy in Kraków, offering access to a Titan Krios G3i cryo-TEM equipped with both K3 and Falcon 3EC cameras.

Deadline for application is 31.03.2021. Please apply directly via the IMol institute website:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.imol.institute/career-lab__;!!Mih3wA!V-fO65pIOzmHbyNfKAl6-K-QqcktH2EhIXIzt0spIYA1y1bnV7t5TI9yOgFsdG8cAA$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.imol.institute/career-lab__;!!Mih3wA!V-fO65pIOzmHbyNfKAl6-K-QqcktH2EhIXIzt0spIYA1y1bnV7t5TI9yOgFsdG8cAA$ >

Regards,
Piotr Gerlach

--
Dr. Piotr Gerlach
International Institute of Molecular Mechanisms & Machines
e-mail: p.gerlach at imol.institute