[3dem] NCCAT 2021-C4 CryoEM access proposal deadline - July 1, 2021 - NYC, USA

Ed Eng eeng at nysbc.org
Wed Jun 9 10:38:41 PDT 2021

Dear all,

New applications submitted to our Proposal Central by 5pm ET on July 1, 2021 will be considered for the summer to fall scheduling cycle (2021-C4).

Apply now: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__nccat.nysbc.org_proposalcentral_&d=DwIFAw&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=DZ37IwYOw4hxMNjwjU_76t3Je-NxEYVt3l5Q83MAK1o&s=rew_QTSFXpXz-b-u-irzXnFj2971CVkURtQ2zMURsYM&e=  .

NCCAT offers access to cryoEM instrumentation and cross-training at NO cost. We would like to highlight our BAG Krios access program that supports cryoEM data collection for multiple projects on NCCAT's four (4) dedicated Krios instruments, and our cross-training program that will offer hybrid and onsite options starting this summer.

NCCAT is committed to an open and transparent application process to ensure equal-opportunity nationwide access. For more information visit nccat.nysbc.org or email nccatuseroffice at nysbc.org to set up an information session.

Regards,
Ed Eng (NCCAT)

The Transformative High Resolution Cryo-Electron Microscopy Program - commonfund.nih.gov/cryoem
National Cryo-EM Service Centers Joint Webpage - cryoemcenters.org
 Stanford-SLAC Cryo-EM Center (S2C2) - cryoem.slac.stanford.edu/s2c2
 Pacific Northwest Center for Cryo-EM (PNCC) - pncc.online
 National Center for CryoEM Access and Training (NCCAT) - nccat.nysbc.org