[3dem] Registration open for 2021 Virtual volume EM Town Hall Meeting

Gerard Kleywegt gerard at xray.bmc.uu.se
Fri Jul 30 07:48:58 PDT 2021

Hi all,

Those of you with an interest in volume EM may want to consider participating
in the third annual volume EM Town Hall Meeting, which will take place (via
Zoom) on 13 October 2021.

The morning session will focus on UK infrastructure but the afternoon session
will be all about the science, methodology and organising the community.

The meeting is open to anyone interested and there is no charge. However, we
do request registration via the volume EM community website. There you will
also find the programme (and more information about the volume EM community
initiative and its various working groups):

           https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.volumeem.org_events.html&d=DwIBAg&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=boc7cApBEJq8rc-9ElkZq5E_gbUqdORJfZft5TaA2Vo&s=63diUpK0ibsIAi-WABPXxj3MEvnRksR1_jI8SefYafE&e=

Please feel free to distribute this information to anyone you think might be
interested. Thanks!

If you should want to get involved in the volume EM community initiative (and
one or more of its working groups) yourself please let us know through the
website.

Best wishes,

--Lucy Collinson, Paul Verkade, Gerard Kleywegt and Ardan Patwardhan