[3dem] ABRA (ex Bal-Tec) HPM 010 service contractor in he USA

Sergii Buth sergii.buth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 13:29:40 PDT 2021

Dear Community,

We are looking for a service contractor for our ABRA/Bal-Tec HPM 010 high pressure freezer. This model has been discontinued for a while and companies that used to service it (Technotrade and Bibst Labs) do not offer service any longer. We would be grateful for contact details of a maintenance service provider for this instrument in the USA.
The instrument is old, but barely used. Just needs a tune up. It would be shame to send it to scrap.

Sincerely,

Sergii Buth, PhD
Associate Scientist
Emory University
School Of Medicine
Department of Pediatrics, Infectious Diseases
2015 Uppergate Dr.
Emory Children’s Center Bldg., Room 561F
Atlanta, Georgia 30322