[3dem] Job Opportunity @Shuimu Biosciences

weiyan weiyan.peng at shuimubio.com
Tue Jul 27 00:19:20 PDT 2021

Hi all,
We have job opportunities as Cryo-EM scientists at Shuimu Biosciences. Detailed job descriptions please see as below.
If you're interested in the position, please feel free to send your CV to hr at shuimubio.com.

Job description: Cryo-EM Scientist
Shuimu BioSciences is looking for highly motivated scientists to join the Structural Biology Department who will deploy the new cryo-EM facility equipped with a Titan Krios G3i (with K3 camera,Cs corrector,VPP and BioQuantum GIF), a Krios G4 and three high performance computing clusters. The primary responsibility of the candidate will be to evaluate demands of clients,prepare cryo-EM samples, collect cryo-EM data,perform data processing,submit the conclusive project report and, when required, train new users. The candidate will also apply expertise in structure-function elucidation to aid the drug-discovery process at Shuimu BioSciences. The candidate will also assist in maintenance of the cryo-EM facility.

Location: Beijing, China
Qualifications:
Ø M.S. or PhD in Biophysics, Protein Biochemistry or related discipline.
Ø Relevant data collection and data processing experience in a cryo-EM lab is required.
Ø Must be a great team player with strong communication skills.
Ø Must have excellent academic writing skills.
Ø Must have excellent interpersonal skills & ability to explain complicated subjects to non-expert audiences.
Ø Should demonstrate good lab practices.

About us:
Shuimu BioSciences was founded in 2017 in Beijing, China, to bring the power of Cryo-EM to new therapeutics developers through a differentiated service offering, making the method accessible and affordable for discovery teams at all stages of method adoption. We are the first commercial full service Cryo-EM platform in Asia, led by top experts from Tsinghua University and experienced industry executives. All of our work is performed with the quality controls and service levels expected of a top tier contract research organization.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Weiyan

Senior Director Business Development