[3dem] Vitrobot Foam Dewar

Michael Godfrin mgodfrin at nanosoftmaterials.com
Mon Jul 26 09:48:51 PDT 2021

I am happy to inform everyone that we are now offering a foam dewar for the
Vitrobot. The design is 100% compatible with the Vitrobot, and works
interchangeably with either our metal parts or with TFS’s (spider, ethane
cup, grid box ring). It is also a great option for custom plunge freezing
devices. You can find more information here about our Vitrification Dewar
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.nanosoftmaterials.com_vitrobot-2Ddewar-2Dand-2Dmetal-2Dparts&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=IUol7PU7Zk8rG2BTBtDFlfRUUy-jC29eCCDlfz5CJYU&s=Efg_F0MRBEgxngkhZuPBizFkxBUjZpV18p_Z18yaItw&e= >.

We are also now offering a new small product, the Quick Lid, which is a
cover that can very easily and quickly be placed and removed from atop a
grid box to protect the grid pockets and already prepared grids (which are
sitting in the pockets) from ice particulate and other contamination during
a vitrification session. More Quick Lid information here
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.nanosoftmaterials.com_quick-2Dlid&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=IUol7PU7Zk8rG2BTBtDFlfRUUy-jC29eCCDlfz5CJYU&s=OD-twgDK0LwhvMIbh9fTnETNKHXT3IiKogikaBtAZ_w&e= >.

Please reach out with any questions you may have. Thanks!

Mike