[3dem] cryoNET 2021 Symposium 18-19 October

Lars-Anders Carlson lars-anders.carlson at umu.se
Tue Jul 6 04:30:30 PDT 2021

Dear all,
The annual Nordic cryo-EM symposium cryoNET will take place 18-19
October 2021, organised by Umeå University, Sweden.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.cryonet2021.se&d=DwIDaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=ulh5HqNwcbmN_XyQNofH3QdDio0VrTZsIAd65fMcGho&s=2BYMgPCZ6xd1LjvOgnw4kBpsVOUYbpVt99L5iCx5pbo&e=

We are extremely excited to announce our confirmed keynote speakers for
the symposium:
David Baker, Bridget Carragher, Yifan Cheng, Radostin Danev, Joey Davis,
Misha Kudryashev, Holger Mueller, Eva Nogales, Dimitry Tegunov and
Giulia Zanetti.

The symposium will be fully acessible online and we will add on-site
viewing/presenting options in Umeå as permitted by the evolving guidelines.

In addition to the keynotes, there are several open slots for abstract
talks. There will also be an online poster session accessible to
registered participants, with the option to prerecord a video pitch for
your poster.

The symposium will start at 13:00 CEST on Monday 18 October.

Abstract submission deadline is 31 August. Registration is free but
mandatory (deadline 30 September).

Hope to see many of you there!

Best wishes,
Lars
on behalf of the programme committee also including
Juha Huiskonen, Julia Mahamid, Jonas Barandun, Linda Sandblad, Bernt
Eric Uhlin

--
Lars-Anders Carlson
Assistant Professor