[3dem] EMBO workshop on Molecular Neurobiology

Bostjan Kobe b.kobe at uq.edu.au
Wed Feb 24 14:53:00 PST 2021

Dear Bert, Georgia and the rest of the organizers

Looks like this is the same conference that was supposed to take place in Crete last year and was then postponed to this year.

I submitted an abstract “Structural Basis of Function of SARM1 in Axon Degeneration” for the last year’s conference and was selected to give a short oral presentation (10 minutes + 5 minutes discussion).
Noone contacted me directly about the participation this year.

What happens with mt talk, do I need to submit a new abstract and the selection is done from scratch again? Obviously I am still keen to participate (although I would rather be in Crete but I understand this won’t be any time soon) and it would be nice if I can still give my presentation.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Best wishes

Bostjan

--
Bostjan Kobe FAA
Australian Research Council Laureate Fellow