[3dem] NCCAT 2021 CryoEM short-course in Tomo - NYC, USA

Ed Eng eeng at nysbc.org
Fri Feb 12 14:07:55 PST 2021

Dear all,

NCCAT is pleased to announce we have rescheduled our tomography short course virtually on April 12-14, 2021.

The regular registration deadline is March 29, 2021 at 5pm EST. For information and to apply please visit:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://nccat.nysbc.org/activities/courses/tomography-short-course-2021/__;!!Mih3wA!V0zVHeMTre0f5vHAuUUVlhYh6u4T2-DUNUKKag2OMd816pCnMV0itilqE0jJkrLYIQ$

Day 1 will be remote lectures and roundtables presented by Wei Dai (Rutgers University), Bill Rice (New York University), Alex Noble (NYSBC/SEMC), and Steven Ludtke (Baylor College of Medicine). Day 2 and Day3 will be virtual hands-on processing practicals led by Muyan Chen (Baylor College of Medicine) and Alex Noble (NYSBC/SEMC).

Best,
Ed Eng
National Center for CryoEM Access and Training (NCCAT)

The Transformative High Resolution Cryo-Electron Microscopy Program
commonfund.nih.gov/CryoEM

Joint center website
cryoemcenters.org/

---
Edward T. Eng, Ph.D.
NCCAT: National Center for CryoEM Access and Training
SEMC: Simons Electron Microscopy Center
NYSBC: New York Structural Biology Center
89 Convent Ave, NY, NY 10027
nccat.nysbc.org semc.nysbc.org
(212)939-0660 x344

NCCAT is pleased to announce we are accepting applications to our short-courses in Single-Particle-Analysis on March 2-6, 2020 and Tomography on April 13-17, 2020. These 1-week short courses will be an immersive experience and the art and science of cryoEM. The mornings offer lectures and stimulating round table discussions. The afternoons provide hands-on practicals to reinforce fundamental concepts and topics covered earlier in the day.

For information and to apply please visit https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://nccat.nysbc.org/activities/courses/__;!!Mih3wA!V0zVHeMTre0f5vHAuUUVlhYh6u4T2-DUNUKKag2OMd816pCnMV0itilqE0jajKldHg$  .

Best,
Ed Eng
National Center for CryoEM Access and Training (NCCAT)

The Transformative High Resolution Cryo-Electron Microscopy Program
National Cryo-EM Service Centers - commonfund.nih.gov/CryoEM

---