[3dem] 2021 3DEM GRC/GRC rescheduled. GRS 30-31 October 2021, GRC 31 October- 5 November 2021

Sharon G Wolf Sharon.Wolf at weizmann.ac.il
Wed Feb 10 12:53:24 PST 2021

Hello 3DEM community
We have hopefully good news.  The 2021 3DEM GRC/GRS meetings have been rescheduled. The meetings will be held at the Jordan Hotel, in Sunday River, Maine, USA.
The GRS will be from 30-31 October, 2021 and the GRC will be held 31 October to 5 November 2021.
The new place and dates for the 2021 meeting will be updated on the GRC website some time this week.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.grc.org/three-dimensional-electron-microscopy-conference/2021/__;!!Mih3wA!Q-jK1xiXgDLpz-97q834Mdu5lB5taIuQ8M06zYsCWjwYKk9MCGIK-2TgaDVPUrhzjw$

The 2022 meeting remains as planned and posted on the GRC website.

The GRC organization has every intention of staying committed to these new 2021 dates. We were told that everyone who applied already to the 2021 meeting will have their applications transferred to the new date. Contributors will be contacted by GRC staff.
You can apply to attend the meetings if you have not done so already at the website listed above.

We, the chair of the GRC and co-chairs of the GRS, fully intend to plan excellent meetings, and will observe for the next few months how conditions unfold with the pandemic.
Please be patient about news of acceptance, or about details in the schedules, and understand that we may delay these activities until later in the year.

Yours
Sharon, Colin and Cameron

---------------------------------------
Dr. Sharon Grayer Wolf
Golde and Shimon Picker Research Fellow Chair in Electron Microscopy
Head, Electron Microscopy Unit
Weizmann Institute of Science
234 Herzl St., Rehovot 76100
Israel
Tel:<Tel:+>  +972-8-934-4421
Mobile: +972-50-794-5518
sharon.wolf at weizmann.ac.il<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.weizmann.ac.il/Chemical_Research_Support/EM_Unit/SharonWolf/__;!!Mih3wA!Q-jK1xiXgDLpz-97q834Mdu5lB5taIuQ8M06zYsCWjwYKk9MCGIK-2TgaDXy_etQ7A$ >

[cid:E42FA4B1-A8E3-4E2D-B429-AB58970B0CD8 at weizmann.ac.il]