[3dem] Image and Data Analyst position available at NIS

Travis Nieusma tnieusma at nanoimagingservices.com
Fri Feb 5 15:04:19 PST 2021

Dear 3dem Community,

As we are expanding, we are happy to announce a new position available at
NanoImaging Services, Inc in San Diego California. Our San Diego Facility
has a Tecnai T12 Spirit, a Talos Galcios, and two Titan Krios with
Bioquantum Energy filters. We are a leader in producing high resolution
single particle analysis results to the wider pharmaceutical industry and
we would like to add your technological distinctiveness to our own. Please
contact us at recruiting at nimgs.com for any inquiries. Also, please feel
free to forward this email to anyone outside the 3dem community who you may
feel would be qualified for this position. Looking forward to speaking with
you!

*Image and Data Analyst (Full time – San Diego - CA)*
NanoImaging Services, Inc. (NIS) is an industry leader providing structural
analysis and
characterization of biopharmaceuticals using electron microscopy and
advanced image processing.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented image and data
analyst interested in a
dynamic commercial environment to join our talented team in San Diego,
California.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Evaluation and interpretation of images of samples acquired using
electron microscopy
• Conducting detailed analyses of images to describe structural
characteristics of samples
• Writing comprehensive reports detailing the findings from image analysis
and processing
• Reviewing scientific literature on samples to aid analyses and
understanding of projects
• Coordinating with the scientific team to ensure efficient progress toward
client goals
• Communicating with clients about ongoing analyses and results from the
projects
A successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Bioengineering,
or a related area
of the life sciences. An equivalent combination of education and experience
will also be
considered.
• Excellent and demonstrable scientific writing and verbal communication
skills in English
• At least six months of job experience that includes image analysis and/or
scientific writing
• Interest in image analysis and characterization of a wide variety of
nanoparticles
• Ability to maintain rigorous attention to detail and exceptional
organizational skills, while
priorities and workloads are dynamically shifting
• Demonstrated analytical and independent problem-solving abilities
• User level knowledge of Mac OS X; experience with Unix/Linux is a plus
• Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
NIS is a growing company where you can become a part of a close-knit team
with opportunities to
advance and develop professionally. Interested individuals are encouraged
to send a resume, with
a cover letter, containing information on their education, employment
history, a minimum of three
references, and any other relevant achievements related to the above skills
recruiting at nimgs.com.

Travis Nieusma
*Manager of **Microscopy *
*NanoImaging Services, Inc.*
*<888> 675.8261*
*4940 Carroll Canyon Road, Suite - 115, San Diego , Ca. 92121*