[3dem] We build cryo-plungers!

Winnie Liang winnie9388 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 11:05:10 PST 2021

Dear 3DEM Community,

manual cryogenic plunge freezer, we have since streamlined our ordering
process to make it easier for the customers.  Furthermore, I have attached
a couple of photos below for your reference.

Product Description: "This is a standard model of manual cryogenic plunge
freezer for the preparation of vitrified biological and material science
samples for cryogenic electron microscopy studies. In this standard model,
the specifications are as follows. The plunger itself has a base footprint
of 12" by 12" with a height of 18".  The entire weight is a little over
10lbs.  The base and most of the parts are made out of aluminum, whereas
the trigger bar is made out of brass. The foot plunger is a small 3’’ by
6’’ pedal made out of aluminum and is generally attached via a 6’ pull line
so that it can be placed in a convenient location."

There are currently two methods to order our standard product.  You can
either place an order directly with us (neptuneffscoo at gmail.com) or though
the FIsher Scientific website (
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.fishersci.com/shop/products/manual-cryogenic-plunge-freeze/NC1912092?searchHijack=true&searchTerm=mp0&searchType=RAPID&matchedCatNo=mp0__;!!Mih3wA!SrfzS20SoyCOr79HQUBrDDVeTVjtms1OO4zZbZzauFo8bAOfq-MEZih79-86A0SEUQ$
).

If you are interested in ordering a customized plunge freezer, we also
offer free consultation phone calls.  Please contact us at
neptuneffscoo at gmail.com for more information.

Thank you for your interest!  WIsh you a happy 2021 and a productive year!

Best,

Winnie Liang
Neptune Fluid Flow Systems
neptuneffscoo at gmail.com