[3dem] GMS 3.x question

Morgan, David Gene dagmorga at indiana.edu
Mon Dec 27 14:03:29 PST 2021

Hi,

Happy holidays to all.

Does anyone know whether GMS 3.x versions should know which condenser aperture is inserted when using a Talos Arctica?  Ours does not, but it is not clear whether this is impossible or simply something that has not been turned on for our installation.  Thanks in advance.

--
    politics is more difficult than physics.
                                             A. Einstein

            David Gene Morgan
        Electron Microscopy Center
             047E Simon Hall
             IU Bloomington
          812 856 1457 (office)
          812 856 3221 (3200)
      https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__iubemcenter.indiana.edu&d=DwIFAw&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=ysIvHY2KYyYw1O8h8aVUSHNP3dZft4BlBeq_QeteGihicgWK4mQAkr3KP00fk4MI&s=jOh2pTj8S0siq4_MiMf5e6TOQBfxZFz-OZy2an0RZ9U&e=