[3dem] Nanoscience Instruments - Cryo-EM Application Scientist Job Posting

Lynnette Gaxiola lgaxiola at nanoscience.com
Mon Dec 27 07:58:08 PST 2021

Dear 3DEM community:

Nanoscience Instruments invites life scientists working in Cryo-EM to apply for an Application Scientist position supporting our Cryo-EM and Cryo-ET customers across the US.  Recent PhD graduates or postdocs with sufficient lab experience in Cryo-EM are ideal candidates.  The position would expose the scientist to many top labs across the country, as well as our partners in the Netherlands developing innovative solutions for Cryo-EM workflow and sample preparation.  Regular travel will be required.

The location of the position is negotiable anywhere in the US depending on potential access to lab space.  We currently have offices in the Washington DC and Phoenix, AZ areas.

For more information, see the job posting:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.nanoscience.com_about-2Dus_jobs_cryoem-2Dapplication-2Dscientist_&d=DwIFAg&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=bTGuC_ZKDTwdUMKqXprl9Bo5ujQ4-NBoelTu3vdXAmNbDoQeAQxc9Tc7PtkT1ptu&s=bhynBhJ6nx7MxJ8ESxMHu2NEX41FOPOUv7kjofSI5zs&e=

Or contact Mark Flowers, his direct email address is mflowers at nanoscience.com

Lynnette Gaxiola
HR Manager (Mon-Thurs 9:30a - 2:30p)
Nanoscience Instruments

[nsi_email-logo_official]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.nanoscience.com_&d=DwIFAg&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=bTGuC_ZKDTwdUMKqXprl9Bo5ujQ4-NBoelTu3vdXAmNbDoQeAQxc9Tc7PtkT1ptu&s=pMin0TwnGnvZT23IH48mYs_4gDzxSCNjSCgQa6jTE84&e= >