[3dem] K3 CDS mode issue

Matthijn VOS matthijn.vos at pasteur.fr
Fri Dec 17 11:07:53 PST 2021

Exactly the same experience at Institut Pasteur. Took more than a year, then GMS upgrade, gatan engineer playing with the settings and gain recorded not at the dose rate requested by the procedure, but a bit higher.

No explanations from gatan as were the origin of this all comes from. To this day not very satisfied and working on replacing it with a TF filter and camera.

Happy holidays!